Pre-Roll Consultations – Expectations for Fall/Winter 2016
EVI actively participates in the pre-roll consultation process for its’ clients, and recommends this practice as the best way to ensure reasonable values are returned. Some anticipated dates for 2017 value pre-roll discussions:
- Ontario is currently entertaining pre-roll discussions for 2016 current values for special purpose properties. Other properties may be available upon request as well!
- Calgary pre-roll is expected to take place October 3, 2016 to November 3, 2016
- Edmonton pre-roll is expected to take place October 17, 2016 to November 15, 2016
- Vancouver early assessment information is typically available in late November/early December and the roll is returned only in January
- Nova Scotia pre-roll is expected to be published on October 18th for discussion purposes
We can also (and do) actively engage other municipalities and assessment authorities for pre-finalization of value discussions.
If you have any questions or would like us to discuss doing this for you, please do not hesitate to reach out!